Birmingham, West Midlands
£28000 - £30000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a well-established family run Estate Agents are looking to recruit a Senior Lettings Administrator in Birmingham.
This role will suit someone who enjoys a hands on role, managing a small team of Administrators, as well as completing their own workload and liaising with other stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of 4 Administrators
- Managing of new Market Appraisal forms
- Managing and delegating the workload from the sales and lettings office
- Producing reports and ensuring all data is accurate
- Competently dealing with a wide variety of phone calls such as complaints from guarantors and tenants
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Speaking to landlords about any problems with applications, ongoing novation's, renewals and additional tenants
- Liaising with third parties such as the council or referencing companies
- Working alongside other departments such as accounts and maintenance for property management
- Daily team meetings with the team
- Distributing the workload to the team
- Keeping up to date with national landlord association regulations and making sure all forms sent are in date and compliant to those standards
- Ensuring deposits and prescribed information are dealt with within the legal time frame
- Dealing with any bills on behalf of the landlord and ensuring third party companies are updated with tenant information
- Candidates must have 3 years' experience in a Team Leader/Supervisor or Management Administration role, within a Property or Estate Agents capacity . However, candidates with a desire to learn more about and get involved within this industry would be considered.
- Experience within Outlook and Excel essential
- MUST have managed a small team before
- Proven ability to prioritise work effectively
- Excellent customer service, providing effective communication to all people at all levels
- Be efficient, thorough and well organised
- Meticulous with excellent attention to detail
- Flexibility in being able to work within the team as well as independently.
£28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
9:00am - 17:30pm Mon - Friday and Saturday 9:00am - 4pm(every other Saturday)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.