£27,000 - £28,000 Basic, £50,000 OTE
5 months ago
Our client, a successful sales and lettings agent is looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Manager to join their busy office in Horsham.
The client is a market leader in the area and commands an impressive portfolio of properties across the county. As a Lettings Manager, you will be responsible for valuing, managing a team and growing the market share.
- Attend valuations and negotiate prices with Landlords to achieve a larger property portfolio
- Manage the office and team to a very high standard
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Landlords to help you acquire future business with them
- Developing and maintaining a lettings business, maximising income and profit from a range and products and services
- Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
- Full UK Driving License
- An experienced manager with lettings and valuation experience.
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Focused to lead and motivate a team.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- ARLA preferred but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:00pm plus some Saturdays
Salary/Package: £27,000 - £28,000 basic, £50,000 OTE + Company Car or Car Allowance