£26000 - £28000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client an independent estate agent with a strong focus on customer service is looking for an ambitious Senior Lettings Negotiator in their Amersham branch.
The successful candidate must have proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels. This is a great opportunity for someone who has some Lettings experience but is looking to progress with an exceptional estate agent. Full training will be provided and you will help grow the existing portfolio of properties.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Logging in and out of keys in line with company procedure
- Previous experience as a Lettings Negotiator preferred
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance desirable
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Negotiation skills
- Be a team player
- ARLA qualified desirable
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM, Alternate Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £26,000 - £28,000 OTE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.