£25000 - £27000 per annum
25 days ago
My clients, an established Estate Agent are currently looking for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator at their thriving branch in Attleborough. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing and successful team.
- Coordinate business generation and marketing activities
- Proactively book appraisals and attend appointments (maintaining a good conversion ratio)
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties on the market
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness
- Liaise and negotiate between both parties to secure the let
- General Admin duties
- Accounting duties including paying Landlords and contractor invoices
Areas of accountability:
- New business generation
- Build rapport with all clients to understand their needs
- Be proactive to secure the right property for the Landlord and tenant
- Work to targets and manage personal performance
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Advanced communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused
- Minimum 1 years' experience within the Lettings Industry
- A full UK driving license and own vehicle
- ARLA qualifications desirable but not essential
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6pm.
- £21,000 basic salary - £25,000 - £27,000 OTE
- 20 x days holiday plus bank holidays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.