£20000 - £28000 per annum + car allowance or company car
30 days ago
Our client is a respected and highly successful independent estate agency. A family feel company, looking to hire a hardworking and highly motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their market-leading team in Billericay.
You will be working within their most successful lettings department. Candidates must retain a minimum of 2 years current experience within residential lettings, be hardworking and professional with a strong desire to consistently achieve at the highest level.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator/ Valuer you will be responsible for:
- Qualifying and registering potential tenants and purchasers
- Conduct Lettings valuations
- Arranging and conducting property viewings in line with company procedure and standards
- Achieving both personal and office targets for lets agreed
- Progressing lets to a successful conclusion
- Liaising with potential landlords and vendors and conducting property appraisals in order to maximise instructions
- Canvassing, administration and other general duties as required
- Good general knowledge of residential sales procedures, practices and legislation, particularly relating to the conveyancing process
- High levels of personal presentation, eloquence and communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong administrative skills
- A strong work ethic.
- A passion for property and for delivering the highest standards of service within the industry
- A good knowledge of the area.
- Minimum of 1-2 year's valuation experience
- A full, clean UK driver's license
- £16,000 - £18,000 basic
- OTE £20,000 - £28,000 - including car allowance or company car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.