£22000 - £28000 per annum
15 days ago
Our client, one of the largest independent residential property groups in the UK, are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join them in their expanding Braintree office. The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist them with gaining new landlords and tenants. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' experience within Lettings as a Negotiator and looking to progress into a Senior Lettings Negotiator role.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Valuing Lets
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
- Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
- Generate new business
- Previous Lettings Negotiator experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
- 1 Year Lettings Experience (Minimum)
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am-6.00pm, Alternate Saturday 9.00pm - 4.00pm (Day of in lieu for every Saturday worked)
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 Basic, £30,000 OTE £22,000 - £28,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.