Up to £25000 per annum
4 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful and busy Estate Agency in Bristol, for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their team.
Our client has an excellent reputation and high end portfolio so is looking for someone with a proven track record of closing deals and hitting target, along with exceptional customer service with previous positive feedback..
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Create advertisement for lets
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Previous lettings experience
- Valuation experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Full UK Driving licence.
- £21,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
- £25,000 OTE
Monday - Friday 8:45am - 6:00pm and every 2 out of 4 Saturdays 9:30am - 5:00pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.