£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car allowance
17 days ago
Our client, a successful Asset Management company with a strong focus on customer service and providing a constant high standard are recruiting an organised and dynamic Senior Lettings Negotiator for their office based in Ealing.
The successful candidate must have a proven track record of problem-solving, with excellent communication skills and able to build rapport with clients quickly and professionally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has 2 years plus residential Lettings experience as this is a fast paced role with a sales focus and very real progression opportunity up to the position of Lettings Manager.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable accommodation
- Booking viewings and arranging access
- Managing your own diary.
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Working effectively to meet KPI's and reach agreed targets
- Processing the referencing and tenancy
- Previous experience working as a Lettings Negotiator, 2 years plus
- The individual that we are looking for needs to be articulate, dynamic and well presented.
- Previous experience in a target driven sales role.
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Easy access to Ealing and the surrounding areas by car, on a daily basis is a prerequisite for this role.
- Excellent communication and rapport building with London based professionals from various salary brackets is absolutely essential
Salary: £20,000 Basic, £50,000 - 60,000 OTE plus car allowance
Hours: Full time.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.