about 2 months ago
Our clients, a well-established Estate Agency, is currently seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding team in Falmouth.
Our clients have an enviable market presence in every area that they operate. With various tools, marketing campaigns, advertising including social media and innovative technology, the company is preparing for further growth, giving someone the perfect opportunity to join their team and develop themselves.
This will be a great challenge, where the candidate can prove their ability and success based on their performance as the Lettings Lister/Negotiator and in return can progress further to higher level and will be rewarded based on their performance.
Key tasks involve but will not be limited to:
- New business focused role, must be confident in their ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on Residential Properties and convert them into new instructions for the company.
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
To be considered for the role of Senior Lettings Negotiator you must have the following attributes:
- Be target driven
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a lettings role
- Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term commitment and looking to grow with the company
- Full UK clean driving license is required and must have their own vehicle
In return, our client is offeringe:
- Salary dependent on skills and experience
- Car allowance
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Additional Bonuses
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.