Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 days ago
Our client, a successful multi branch independent estate agency with a strong focus on customer service, is recruiting an organised, hardworking and enthusiastic Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their friendly team in their Hammersmith office.
The successful candidate must have at least 2 years' experience, live within the Hammersmith area and want to work with a close friendly team. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful independent estate agency who are extremely busy and continuing to grow.
- Registering applicants
- Matching applicants to suitable properties
- Securing offers for prospective tenancies
- Letting properties in line with agreed targets
- Driving business forward
- 2 years' experience working as a Lettings Negotiator
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Team player
In return, our client can offer a basic salary between £19,000- £22,000 with realistic on target earnings between £45,000 - £50,000 OTE. A 3-month guarantee is also available.
Hours of work
- Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 7pm
- Friday 8:30am - 6pm
- Every other Saturday 9:30am to 4pm making this a 5 day and 6 day week
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.