£16000 - £23000 per annum + healthcare + parking
about 1 month ago
Our Clients, a specialist lettings agency in Leicester city centre are looking for a Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their expanding company and assist with their growing portfolio of properties. The client is a specialist lettings and property management company in Leicester city centre who have an ever-growing portfolio of properties. They also specialise in room by room, bedsit and flat lettings.
- Performing viewings
- Dealing with tenant & landlord enquiries
- New Tenant and Landlord sourcing
- Monthly Property inspections
- Tenant check in / check out
- Tenant paperwork / signup
- New property surveys
- Holiday cover
- Lettings Experience
- Good phone manner (Essential)
- IT skills including Internet research.
- Essential Sales experience would be an advantage.
- Organisational skills
- Knowledge of HMOs and Room/Multi Lets would be an advantage.
- Clean driving license and own transport
What they offer:
- Ongoing training and support
- Onsite parking
- Private health care
- No weekends!
In return my client is offering a competitive basic salary of £16,000 - £23,000 (Depending on experience), with a fantastic commission structure plus progression opportunities.
Monday to Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.