Up to £25000 per annum
27 days ago
Our client is a highly reputable independent Estate Agency focusing on the busy lettings market of Liverpool. They concentrate on providing a professional service with a fresh approach to friendly and efficient client care.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator duties will include:
- Carrying out viewing appointments
- Negotiating offers & tenancy contracts
- Generating new valuation leads
- Attending valuation appointments
- Winning new instructions, securing fully managed instructions
- Advertising new properties to let
- Assisting the director with day-day tasks
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will have:
- Lettings valuation experience
- Ability & knowledge on how to generate valuation leads
- Thrive on a target driven & competitive market
- Local knowledge
- UK driving licence & own car
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday - Friday and Saturdays on a rota basis.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £20,000 and a realistic OTE of £25,000 per annum.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.