£45000 - £50000 per annum
6 days ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent and they are looking for a dynamic and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join them in their new reading office. The successful candidate will work well in a team and will be committed to providing a high level of customer service.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who can assist them with gaining new landlords and tenants. This role would suit a candidate with a few years' experience within Lettings as a Negotiator and looking to progress into a Senior Lettings Negotiator role.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Valuing Lets
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
- Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
- Generate new business
- Previous Lettings Negotiator experience
- Full UK Driving License
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Salary/Package: £24,000 - £30,000 Basic salary (Depending on experience), with realistic On Target Earnings between £45,000 - £50,000, plus car allowance and other bonuses opportunities.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.