Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £26000 per annum + Pool Car
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Lettings Negotiator with a desire to progress your career forward?
Our client is a highly reputable independent fast growing Estate Agency focusing on the busy lettings market of Rochdale. They concentrate on providing a professional service with a fresh approach to friendly and efficient client care.
The Senior Lettings Negotiator duties will include:
- Carrying out viewing appointments
- Negotiating offers & tenancy contracts
- Generating new valuation leads
- Property Management
- Advertising new properties to let
- Assisting the director with day-day tasks
The successful Senior Lettings Negotiator will have:
- Lettings experience
- Ability & knowledge on how to generate valuation leads
- Strong Customer service
- Local knowledge
- UK driving licence & own car
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be required to work Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.30pm and alternative Saturdays 9.00am-3.00pm.
In return, my client is offering a basic of £18,000-£22,000 (depending on experience) with an OTE of £25,000-£26,000 Also a company pool car available to use when needed.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.