City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client, a successful independent Estate Agent and they are looking for a proactive and experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator to join them in their busy team in Shoreditch. The successful candidate will work well on their and will be eager for success and driven to get Lets past the finishing line.
The client is focused on growing the business and are seeking a pro-active person who will be able to Let their existing stock whilst being the forefront of this department. This role would suit a candidate with a couple of years' experience within Lettings as a Negotiator and looking to progress into a Senior Lettings Negotiator role.
- Registering applicants and arranging appointments
- Taking landlord enquiries and booking market appraisal
- Carrying out viewings with prospective tenants
- Valuing properties
- Accepting and negotiating offers with applicants and landlords
- Tenancy administration from offer agreed to move in, including drawing up tenancy agreements and invoices
- Work closely with property management and other departments to provide efficient service
- Generate new business
- Previous Lettings Negotiator experience
- Hungry and motivated to be successful
- Full UK Driving License
- Results driven with a strong track record
- Hard-working with the desire and determination to exceed targets.
- Able to bring new customers into the business.
- Ability to listen to customers and meet their needs and requirements
Salary: £18,000 Basic, £60,000 - £70,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.