£25000 - £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Our client, a successful Lettings Agency are seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator/Letting Manager to work within their Ipswich branch.
This role is open to either a strong Senior Lettings Negotiator or Assistant Lettings Manager, who is confident in valuations and also mentoring a lettings team, or an already experienced Lettings Manager looking for a new challenge. ARLA qualified preferred but not necessary.
This is a great opportunity for a Residential Lettings Manager to join a thriving business that is very well established and respected with an ever-growing list of affluent clients.
Our client is looking for an individual who:
- Has a stable career history within lettings
- Is confident valuers/ listers, with a strong instruction ratio
- Is target orientated and keen to grow an office
- Has an outgoing, vibrant personality with strong leadership skills
- Is well presented and an excellent communicator
- Has a strong work ethic
- Has a competitive desire to succeed
- ARLA qualified or in the process of undertaking ARLA qualifications is preferred
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm,
- Saturdays on a rota basis
In return, our client if offering a salary between £25,000- £30,000(DOE)
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.