£45000 - £60000 per annum + travel allowance + use of pool car
about 2 months ago
A new opporunity has arisen with our client, a successful and expanding independent estate agency is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Senior Lettings Negotiator to join their busy team in Victoria.
Our client has an excellent reputation and high end portfolio so is looking for someone with a proven track record of closing deals and hitting target, along with exceptional customer service with previous positive feedback.
You must be committed to offering outstanding customer service. Local knowledge is desirable and you will benefit from a busy environment.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator for our client you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating lets
- Conduct viewings with potential tenants
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Create advertisement for lets
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
To be considered for this role you must have the following requirements:
- Previous lettings experience
- Valuation experience desirable
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
- £20,000 basic salary,
- £45,000 - £60,000 OTE (uncapped)
- Travel allowance and use of company pool car.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous lettings experience and ultimately is looking to progress.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.