Up to £22000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client, a well-established Estate Agents, is seeking an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator / Lister in North Cornwall to join their team. This is for a maternity cover position for around ten months. However, this could become a permanent vacancy.
Our clients have an enviable market presence in every area that they operate. With various tools, marketing campaigns, advertising including social media and innovative technology, the company is preparing for further growth, giving someone the perfect opportunity to join their team and develop themselves.
This will be a great challenge, where the candidate can prove their ability and success based on their performance and in return can potentially progress further to higher level and will be rewarded based on their performance.
This growing role involves, but will not be limited to:
- New business focused role, must be confident in their ability to source new business and keep stock levels up
- Carrying out Market Appraisals on Residential Properties and convert them into new instructions for the company.
- Cold calling/canvassing and Self-generating your own leads, devising communication strategies, identifying new opportunities and responding to ensure new business is generated regularly.
- Keeping a close eye on the local market and competitor activity, noticing any changes and recognising opportunities.
- Managing Landlord relationships throughout the valuation, marketing and letting process
- Drawing up tenancy agreements
- Pre check out inspections
- Arranging inventories
- Property Management and maintenance
- Ensuring the branch is fully compliant
- Training of staff (if senior level)
To be considered for the role of Senior Lettings Negotiator you must have the following attributes:
- Be target driven
- Being part of an enthusiastic and hardworking team
- Highly organised and able to set your own diary
- Well-presented and confident
- Good management skills
- ARLA or equivalent would be beneficial
- The ability to work independently and be highly self-motivated
- Have high energy levels and the drive and determination to succeed
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A keen eye for detail
- The willingness to go the extra mile
- Long term commitment and looking to grow with the company
- A full UK clean driving license is required and must have their own vehicle
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator you'll be required to work 8:45am - 5:30pm Monday, Tuesday and Friday. As well as Saturdays 9am - 1pm.
- Up to £22,000 dependent on skills and experience (pro-rata)
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Progression to higher level and package review
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.