City of London, London
£20000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Due to internal progression, my clients are looking for an experienced Senior Mortgage Administrator to join their independent and fast paced brokerage.
This role also offers the capacity for the successful individual to grow their career by gaining additional qualifications and becoming a Mortgage Broker. The process would be a 6-18 month period, where you will have intensive training with the director and the brokers.
To be considered for the role of Senior Mortgage Administrator you must have the following:
- At least a years' experience as a Mortgage Administrator/Sales Progressor (the more experience the better).
- Experience with keying in on lender portals.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- They would also look at a strong Property Sales Negotiator looking to get into financial services.
Key duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Provide an effective and efficient support service to the department, it's dedicated consultants and the director.
- Responsible for administering and progressing applications, managing leads, and liaising with 3rd parties, clients, and consultants.
- Great management skills in running your own day
- Understanding of Exchange and completion predictions
- Monday to Friday
In return, for this role my clients are offering:
- A basic salary of between £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Fantastic progression chances, which will allow you to become a mortgage adviser earning 100k+.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.