Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum
21 days ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Homes Sales Negotiator, to work within our clients well respected Residential office in Manchester.
The position is with a highly respected brand and requires a strong sales negotiator with a genuine passion for property sales, in either new homes or residential property sales. Our clients are seeking a minimum of 2 years in the industry, alongside a professional and dynamic attitude.
Key Tasks include:
- Maintaining a knowledge of the local residential property market
- Represent the vendors in negotiation with prospective buyers
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional, polite and respectful manner
- Effectively market and promote properties for sale
- Handle daily buyer enquiries
- Carry out viewings with prospective purchasers
- Organising and hosting open days and weekends.
- Have a good understanding of the offer process
- Have experience in sales progression and follow sales through to exchange and completion
- Maintain accurate sales brochures, price lists, specification lists and displays, monitoring and printing as necessary
- Assist with the Department market research - collection and input of data to databases, in particular regarding sales values and sales rates
- Adhere to the companies' ISO, Money Laundering, Health and Safety policies
- Awareness of GDPR regulations
To be considered for the position, our clients seek a self-motivated, target driven and professional property negotiator with a strong work ethic.
In return, our clients are offering:
- Basic salary of £25,000
- On target earnings of £35,000 - £40,000
- Working week of Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with occasional weekend work required for site launches, with a lieu day or overtime given in return.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.