£35,000 - £45,000 Basic
2 months ago
My clients are an established planning consultancy looking to appoint a motivated and experienced RTPI Chartered Town Planner/Planning Consultant to work on an exciting variety of projects for private sector clients in Yorkshire and across England and Wales.
As a Senior Planner you will play a key role in developing the client base and enhancing the reputation of the company. You will be responsible for working proactively and at your own initiative on a range of projects with an emphasis on the large scale residential sector including site reviews, planning applications and appeals. You will be expected to take on responsibility for developing and managing your own clients and caseload. As a Senior Planner will have experience in:
- Processing of all types of planning applications with an emphasis on the large scale residential sector
- The preparation and presentation of reports
- Writing appeal statements and attending Hearings/Inquiries
- Responding to the public and clients on planning enquiries
Ideally candidates will have Development Management experience, will hold an RTPI-accredited degree in Town Planning (or related subject) and will have full membership of the RTPI. Candidates that are eligible for membership of the RTPI will also be considered.
In return our client can offer:
- £35,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- Monday to Friday Working Week