about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Project Manager who's looking for a new challenge?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager for a project in Inverness with recent and relevant construction/civils experience. Someone who can provide leadership, guidance and management to the project team, assisting them to deliver within the demands of safety, profitability and production through the economic use of the Company's resources.
To be considered for the role of Project Manager you must have;
- Full UK driving licence
- Degree qualified or at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience in Construction/Civils sectors.
Key duties will include;
- Ensure compliance of the construction operations with that of legislative requirements and that of the company SHE procedures.
- Develop a positive safety culture and performance.
- Carry out safety investigations along with H&S Manager
- Effectively communicate and disseminate safety learnings and improvements.
- Instigate weekly Safety Meetings on site.
- Ensure supply chain RAMS are implemented and reviewed
- Ensure self-delivery work element RAMS are implemented and reviewed
- Ensure that the appropriate sub-contractors, labour and materials are procured to satisfy the requirements of the business and individual projects.
- Ensure that subcontractors provide adequate programmes to allow the PM to manage their works.
- To ensure self-delivery labour, plant and materials are ordered timely to the purchasing department.
- To ensure that subcontractors and labour only supply chain are working efficiently
- Control costs against the project budget.
- Ensure the optimum resources are allocated to deliver upon budget
- Provide accurate monthly/weekly reports
- Ensure adequate records are kept of relevant matters.
Our client is a highly regarded and established firm delivering construction services throughout the UK for over 30 years. They offer a diverse range of services to include concrete, civils, main contracting and design and build.
- Our client is offering a competitive basic salary - depending on experience
- A negotiable car allowance
- Pension scheme
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.