Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £25000 per annum + use of company pool car
7 months ago
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join their busy team based in Birmingham.
This is a great opporuntity to be apart of a team that's dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by ensuring they provide a knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient service. As a Senior Property Manager you'll be focusing on problem resolution, as well as, working to exceed individual and team targets.
Key tasks include, but may not limited to:
- Reporting to Property & Development Manager on a weekly basis with monthly financial meeting reviewing rental income, arrears, budgets, and expenditure
- Manage and maintain an accurate database of estates, properties, and tenants
- Management a in house maintenance team to include day to day maintenance and programming
- Be proactive and willing to demonstrate skills to generate and retain portfolio
- Deal promptly and courteously with all communications from tenants and contractors
- Appointing contractors and track works
- Respond immediately to urgent maintenance and potential dangers
- Organise and conduct management visits, flag up repairs, report back to SM and arrange any necessary remedial work up to a budget
- Safety Inspections - manage Safety Inspections in line with legislation, flag remedial works, keep up-to-date records
- Keep valid records of contractor's insurance and liabilities
- Negotiate tenancy agreement
- Process end of tenancy check outs, liaising with utility companies and accounts department
- Rent arrears
- Deposit Scheme administration & managing refunds
- Identify opportunities for operational improvement and undertaking a range of projects to address business priorities
- Deliver a comprehensive communication plan that will keep colleagues at all levels of the organisation informed of the Property Management agenda
- Producing and maintaining appropriate documentation and training material on key operational systems and ensure that this is freely available to staff on demand
- Communicate and assistance with the wider portfolio such as Yorkshire
- Continuous personal and professional development
- Assistant with office administration
To be considered for the role of Senior Property Manager you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Property Management
- Must be ARLA qualified
- Knowledge of current legislation to ensure compliance
- Full UK driving licence and own car
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
As a Senior Property Manager you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm, as well as, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:00am - 4:00pm.
In return, our clients are offering up to £25,000 basic and use of pool car.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.