Up to £29000 per annum + Company Car
7 months ago
Our client, a well-known and successful Estate Agent is urgently looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager to join their busy office in Earley.
The successful candidate will manage an individual portfolio of properties and complete all administrative tasks to an high standard, whilst providing outstanding customer service and support other colleagues within the property management team.
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Oversee the team
- Client liaising
- Overseeing a team of office based Property Managers
- Ensuring the team meet their KPI's
- Operating within a given budget
- Maintaining communication with a wide branch network
- Organising inventories/check-ins
- Property visits
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors / organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Deposits resolution
- Ensuring statute obligations are met
- Collection of rent
- Administration of new tenancies and tenancy extensions
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Previous Property Manager experience essential
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Organise and manage your time and workload
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Upbeat personality and strong work ethic
Hours: 8:45PM - 6:00 PM Monday to Friday, Saturdays (every other) 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM.
Salary/Package: £24,000 Basic, £29,000 OTE + BMW 1 Series.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.