Up to £35000 per annum + Company Car
4 months ago
My client, a well-established and award-winning agency are seeking an experienced, IRPM qualified senior property manager located in their Farnham office. They are a firm of Chartered Surveyors, providing a complete and bespoke service.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join a successful and highly regarded business with great opportunities for professional development and to be put through further qualifications.
Reporting to the Director of Letting you'll have full responsibility growing and developing the company's portfolio. You'll have the full support of a PM and the lettings team who will handle all tenancy changeovers including viewings, applications and new tenancy paperwork.
Duties to include:
- Manage a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential properties
- Arrange property visits, submit reports, and follow up on any issues reported
- Managing all maintenance, inspections, check in & outs
- Ensure all properties are running as required, and are in prime condition
- Source contractors where necessary, and manage works
- Obtain quotes for works and negotiate where possible
- Ensure all properties are compliant with current legislation
- Process agreed long and short term lets, and send confirmations/update records
- Prepare and chase documents where necessary
- Act as liaison between tenants, landlord, and contractors
- Deal with phone and email enquiries
- Offer an outstanding customer/client experience always
- IRPM qualification is essential.
- An experienced and committed professional, with at least 3 years' experience in a similar property management role
- Experienced in undertaking regular property inspections
- Local knowledge of surrounding areas=
- Knowledge of planned maintenance diary systems
- Clear communicator both verbally and in writing
- Strong administration skills with a systematic approach, computer literate and numerate
- A well-educated and bright individual who is able to hit the ground running
- Have high Standards of customer service
- Driver's license (essential)
- Property mark/Letwell (Required)
- ARLA accreditation (preferred)
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: In return, my client is offering a competitive salary of £35,000 (Dependant on experience), plus a company car and 30 days holiday per year.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.