Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £35000 per annum
3 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the Manchester area for a Senior Property Manager / Portfolio Manager within our clients highly successful Property Company.
Our clients are seeking someone with experience within Property Management, who is organised, a good communicator, hardworking, and has experience managing a team.
This role will include all aspects of Portfolio Management including, but not limited to:
- Management of a portfolio of properties
- Management of a team of Property Managers
- Completion of financial portfolio reports
- Liaising with clients
- Liaising with the Property Managers on day to day queries
- Liaising with sub agents around the UK
- General office administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails
- Preparation of documentation including renewal tenancy agreements
- 28.5 days holiday rising to 33.5 days over 5 years (inc BH's and Birthday)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Employee benefits portal
- Employee of the Quarter and Year
- Annual attendance bonus
- Team Building Activities and last Friday of the month Lunch
- Half a day off for your Birthday
- Weekly Incentives/Recognition
- Property Management Renewal Bonus
The role is office based and will involve looking after a team of 4.
In return, our clients are offering a basic of £28,000 - £30,000 with on target earnings of £35,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.