Up to £25000 per annum
29 days ago
Our client is a respected, successful, and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their friendly team in Norwich as a Senior Property Manager.
Property management experience is essential to be considered for the role and local knowledge would be ideal although not essential.
Key tasks include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage and oversee an allocated portfolio of properties.
- Communicate with Landlords and Contractors regarding properties and any maintenance works required/actions to be undertaken, resolving accordingly.
- Arrange and attend Property inspections, providing feedback to Landlords.
- Prepare and process tenancy renewals and contractual paperwork.
- Making sure all legal obligations are up to date.
- Arranging EPC's, Gas safety inspections etc
To be considered for the role of Senior Property Manager you must have:
- 12 months minimum property management experience
- Great Customer Service skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Driving licence and access to own vehicle
- Monday to Friday 8.30am -5.30pm
- Alternate Saturdays 9.00am - 1.00pm
In return, our client is offering:
- Up to £25,000 basic
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.