£35000 - £45000 per annum
14 days ago
Our client, a well-established multi-branch independent estate agency is looking for an experienced and ambitious Senior Property Manager in Witney.
As a Senior Property Manage,r you will be in charge of your own portfolio of properties and service the ongoing needs of landlords and tenants. This role is very varied and you will benefit from ongoing training and support.
- Manage an individual portfolio of properties
- Developing long-standing business relationships with Landlords
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Chasing rent arrears
- Process checkouts and deposits in a timely manner
- Conduct audits and analysis on processes and KPIs.
- Property inspections, checkouts and inventories
- Previous property management experience
- ARLA qualified desirable
- Good local knowledge
- Full UK Driving License and own car
- Highly organised and a positive work ethic
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer literate
- Strong and effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Provide an exemplary level of customer service
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £30,000 - £40,000 basic salary, £35,000 - £45,000 OTE
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.