East Riding of Yorkshire, England
16 days ago
My client requires a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team to work on developments in East Yorkshire you will be responsible for manging the costs for each site and ensuring that targets are met by managing and controlling the budgets and valuations.
Key Duties include but not limited to:
- Produce draft budgets for each site.
- Produce quarterly valuations and complete material 'cost to complete' exercises for each site.
- Produce sub-contract payments and final accounts.
- Produce sub-contract orders
- Complete on-site measurements and assess payments to contractors.
- Attend and contribute to various meetings, such as pre-order meetings, quarterly valuation meetings and project review meetings with senior management, construction team as well as external contractors.
- Manage all sub-contract orders on site, meeting sub-contractors as and when required.
- Maintain trade specifications.
- Price customer extras and liaise with sales department as necessary.
- Manage Professional Fees Budget.
- Assist with material buying when required.
- NVQ Level 4, HND, Degree or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Practical site experience
- SMSTS certificate
- Scaffolding certificate
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- IOSH or NEBOSH
- Good management and leadership skills
- Technical aptitude
- MRICS or equivalent
- Competitive salary + Other Company Benefits
- Annual and long-term bonus schemes
- Pension scheme
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.