£30000 - £35000 per annum + Car allowance
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful estate agency, is currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in the Bracknell area.
Our client has an excellent reputation and is a well-respected player in the region, who are urgently looking for a proactive individual to register applicants, attend viewings, negotiate sales and win new business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with strong estate agency experience and looking to progress with a reputable and busy agent.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Attend viewings
- Follow up after each viewing
- Arrange and attend valuations
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Polished and positive approach
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Previous estate agency experience essential
- Previous valuation experience desirable
- Full UK Driving license and own vehicle
- £16,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary,
- £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
- £3,000 Car Allowance
- Monday to Thursday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Alternate Saturdays 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.