Tower Hamlets, London
Up to £75000 per annum
29 days ago
DO YOU HAVE ESTATE AGENCY SALES EXPERIENCE?
QUALITY COMPANY REQUIRES A SENIOR NEGOTIATOR BASED IN THE CANARY WHARF BRANCH
BASIC SALARY to £20,000 - £35,000 pa DOE OTE to £75,000 pa
This is your opportunity to have a career with a quality company who offer great career progression for their TOP PERFORMERS.
The position is for a SENIOR SALES NEGOTIATOR ideal for someone who wants to progress their career in property, you must be able to show good communication skills both face to face and over the phone and have a desire to work in a competitive environment in return you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers both face to face and over the phone
- Matching customer needs for buying & selling of properties
- Enjoy generating appointments for viewings and valuations
- Telephoning customers with new properties that have come available
- Showing people around properties in the local area
- General administration duties with basic IT skills & data input
- Ideally, you will have estate agency or relevant property experience within the industry
- Local knowledge preferable
This is a dynamic role where you no two days are the same and you really get out of the role what you are prepared to invest into it.
Excellent ongoing training and career progression for the successful candidate.
FULL DRIVING LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL
INTERESTED? DON'T DELAY IN APPLYING NOW!
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.