Up to £35000 per annum
12 days ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful independent estate agency, is currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Chelmsford.
Our client has an excellent reputation, they are looking for a proactive individual to register applicants, attend viewings, negotiate sales and win new business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with estate agency experience who is looking to progress within a forward thinking company.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Attend viewings
- Follow up after each viewing
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Previous estate agency experience essential (at least 2 years)
- Motivated, team player
- Previous valuation experience desirable not essential
- Full UK Driving license
- £16,000-18,000 Basic Salary DOE, £35,000 OTE
- Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 6pm, every Saturdays 9am - 5pm with day off given in the week. Every 1 in 12 Sundays worked on a rota basis 10am - 1pm.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.