£27000 - £32000 per annum + Car allowance, guarantee
about 2 months ago
Our Client, a multi-branch estate agency is looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Sales Negotiator to join their thriving business in Gravesend.
Previous experience in a Senior Sales Negotiator role is essential along with a drive to succeed and excellent communication and organisational skills. There will be an opportunity to progress into a Valuer/Assistant Manager within the role. In return, my client will offer genuine career progression and development options to help you grow and advance in a dynamic environment.
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals.
- Undertaking market appraisals and listing properties
- Generate and negotiate offers to deliver a conclusion for both parties.
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Estate agency experience essential within Sales.
- Proven track record of winning sales instructions.
- Proactive and positive approach to business generation.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Polite telephone manner
- Ambitious and career-minded
- Full UK Driving license
In returns my client offers a basic salary of £15,000 - £17,000 with realistic OTE of £27,000 - £32,000, plus car allowance, a guarantee and other company benefits.
Monday to Friday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Saturday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Sunday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM (5 Day week, with a day off in lieu).
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.