£60000 - £80000 per annum
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in London, Knightsbridge for a Senior Sales Negotiator role with our clients a highly recognised and successful luxury developer specialising in Prime and Super Prime property market.
Duties of a Senior Sales Negotiator will include:
- Determine clients' needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Display and market the property to possible buyers
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Register and manage applicants
- Respond to queries via e-mail and telephone
- Attend on-site marketing suite and show suite in Knightsbridge
- Attend events
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator:
- Must have real estate sales experience selling luxury off plan property
- Dealt with High-Net-Worth individuals in the past and who has good contacts with HNIs
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your business
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- International client base as well as local (UK)
- Knowledge of programs such as Salesforce
- Additional Language skills an advantage but not an essential
In return our clients offer a basic salary of £30,000 plus commission with on target earnings of £60,000-80,000.
- Monday - Friday 9.30am - 6.30pm working 1 in 4 Saturdays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.