£50000 - £60000 per annum + Car or car allowance
4 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen with our client, a successful independent estate agency with an excellent reputation, are currently looking for an ambitious and energetic Senior Sales Negotiator to join their team in Neasden- existing area knowledge desirable.
They are looking for a proactive individual to register applicants, attend viewings, negotiate sales and win new business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with estate agency experience who is looking for a new challenge in a busy area.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator you'll be required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Manage incoming enquiries from new applicants regarding properties for sale.
- Generate new business by canvassing and chasing leads
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Attend viewings
- Follow up after each viewing
- Arrange and attend valuations
- Liaise and negotiate with both parties to secure the sale
- General Administration
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Polished and positive approach
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Previous estate agency experience essential
- Previous valuation experience desirable
- Full UK Driving license
- £16,000-£20,000 Basic Salary DOE,
- £50,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Company car or car allowance
- 9:00-6:30pm - Mon-Fri
- 9:30-3:00pm - Saturdays
- Off - Sundays
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.