£25000 - £27000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client is a respected, successful, and rapidly growing independent estate agency and due to constant business growth, they are seeking an experienced Sales Negotiator to join their friendly team as a Senior Sales Negotiator in based in their South Norwich branch.
The role will involve:
- Successfully negotiate offers
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Arrange and attend viewings
- Greeting buyers & vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements & arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
The successful applicant will need:
- Sales negotiating experience
- Team player
- Ambitious and highly driven
- Clean driving licence & own vehicle
As a Sales Negotiator you'll be required to work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.00pm and alternative Saturdays 8.45am - 4.00pm with a day off in lieu. Occasional Sunday cover 1 in 6/7 weeks between the hours of 10.00am -2.00pm with full day back in lieu.
In return our client can offer a basic salary of £18,000 - £20,000 plus commission £25,000 - £27,000 DOE.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.