Up to £30000 per annum
21 days ago
Our client is a successful and respected independent estate agency, and they are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator/Trainee Valuer to join their friendly team in Haverhill. The successful candidate must have sales experience and a proven track record of being a successful negotiator. This opportunity would be ideal for an experienced Sales Negotiator looking for their next step within Estate Agency.
This opportunity will also include assisting the Lettings department, so if you have a Lettings background, this would be an advantage.
Your duties will include:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Attending viewings
- Canvassing for new business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great communication skills
- At least 12 months experience as a Sales Negotiator
- Lettings experience beneficial
- Confident personality
- Good organisation, prioritisation and multi-tasking skills
- Eye on Progression
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Team player
In return for this opportunity my clients are looking to offer:
- A basic salary of between £19,000 - £21,000 (DOE).
- First year's OTE being up to £30,000
- Great opportunities to progress due to the continuous growth of the business.
- Ongoing training and support
- Free parking nearby
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.