£30000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a successful independent agency who are expanding their Colchester office due to continued business success and growth. They are seeking a professional and hungry sales negotiator to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate must have at least 2 months experience working as a sales negotiator and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has previous estate agency experience and ultimately looking to progress with a reputable estate agent.
- Registering applicants and greeting customers
- Negotiating sales
- Progress sales through to completion.
- Conduct viewings with potential buyers
- Canvassing to generate new business
- Generate and arrange valuations
- Follow up leads over the phone and face-to-face
- Previous estate agency experience
- Sales valuation experience desirable but not essential
- Excellent customer service
- Local Knowledge
- Proactive and positive approach
- Polite telephone manner
- Willingness to learn and develop a career
- Full UK Driving license and use of a car
Working Hours: Monday - Friday 9.00am-6.00pm, Saturday 9.00pm - 5.00pm (One in every four Saturdays worked)
Salary: £25,000 Basic + Company Car or Car Allowance , £30,000 - £35,000 OTE
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.