£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our client, a successful and well-known independent estate agency, is currently looking for Senior Sales Negotiators/Valuers across Essex and East London. This is a great opportunity for the right individual to be an integral part of a growing company and successful team.
As a Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer your key duties will include:
- Winning listings and gaining new instructions
- Handling queries on ongoing transactions and ensure they are dealt with promptly and effectively.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers, surveyors, agents and solicitors to ensure a smooth transaction.
- Drive the business forward by offering great customer service
- Successfully negotiating offers
- Maintaining and organising filing system
- Registering new candidates
- Attending viewings
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer you must have the following attributes:
- Ideally 12 months estate agency experience
- Well presented
- Confident communicator
- Full UK driving licence
In return, our client is offering:
- Basic Salary £23,000
- Realistic OTE up to £35,000-£40,000
- Ongoing training and support
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.