Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £30000 per annum
13 days ago
Our clients, a well respected Lettings Agency in Leeds, are seeking an individual to join their team and drive their Sales department forward as a Senior Sales Negotiator/Valuer.
Ideally, they are looking for a driven individual with background as a Senior Sales Negotiator, Valuer, Sales Manager or Branch Manager who has the ability and desire to grow the division and build a team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone that wants to help grow and business and put their own mark on it!
As this is a new division within our clients business, they are seeking a good all-rounder within Residential Sales to carry out the following tasks:
- Generating and Carrying out Valuations
- Listing new properties
- Answering the telephone and dealing with enquiries, booking viewings etc
- Carrying out viewings
- Following up viewings and feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Qualifying buyers
- MLR compliance
- Sales progression
- Constantly delivering high levels of professional service
This role will require working days of Monday to Friday, including 1 in 3 Saturdays.
In return our clients are offering:
- A basic salary of £22,000 - £23,000
- Commission paid on listings and completions with realistic on target earnings of £30,000+
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.