£40000 - £100000 per annum + Training, pension, incentives
about 1 month ago
Our client is a hugely successful estate agency with several offices as part of their continued development and business growth, they are looking for successful Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer to join their Battersea based team.
They are seeking a driven, self-assured and ambitious individual with proven experience in residential sales in London or the Home Counties, who can build relationships, demonstrate exceptional negotiation skills and deliver results.
This is an exciting opportunity for successful property professionals to establish themselves within the exciting and rewarding central London market with a progressive and growing company.
The focus of this role is on achieving results. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on the results despite changing conditions, is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this role.
The role requires getting things done quickly and handling a variety of activities. Because the pace of the fast paced environment, the successful individual will need to:
- be able to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognising and adapting to change
- build strong working reltionships with high profile and high net worth clients and applicants, assessing their requirements, providing advice and of course, agreeing deals.
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator / Valuer you must have the following requirements:
- 1 year's minimum experience within residential sales or new homes market, preferably within London or the Home counties
- A sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and enthusiastic communication style
- Self-starting with the desire to succeed
In return, my client is offering:
- Basic salary of £20,000 - £25,000 based on experience,
- £40,000 to £50,000 on target earnings - although some brokers earn over £100,000 with one of the most competitive commission structures in London!
- Other benefits include:
- Funded Propertymark NAEA training
- Increasing holiday entitlement with longevity
- Prizes such as tickets to Formula 1 and winning the luxury company car for the month
- Pension scheme
- Company mobile
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.