St. Austell, Cornwall
Up to £35000 per annum
19 days ago
Our client, a busy and well respected Estate Agents are looking for a Senior Sales Negotiator to join them in their close-knit team in St Austell.
This would be a great opportunity for a Sales Negotiator looking for their next step within Estate Agency.
Key responsibilities include, but will not be limited to:
- Greeting buyers and vendors
- Registering customers
- Matching requirements and arranging viewings
- Calling out new properties
- Valuation generation
- Negotiating offers
- Undertake market appraisals and win instructions
- Some sales progression when needed
- To achieve set targets
- Have excellent IT skills and communication systems.
To be considered for the role of Senior Sales Negotiator you must have the following requirements:
- At least 2 years' experience with an Estate Agent
- Hard working attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Full UK driving licence
- Full time, 41.25 hours a week Monday to Friday and a Saturday rota.
In return, our client is offering:
- £18,000 basic with an OTE of £35,000
- Use of a company pool car
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.