Up to £35000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
11 months ago
Our client, a successful multi-branch estate agency is looking for a confident Senior Sales Valuer in Canterbury.
As a Senior Sales Valuer, your responsibilities will include generating new business, visiting market appraisals and converting those into quality instructions for the branch. Your role will encompass all aspects of the listing process. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic to win business and have at least 6 months valuation experience.
- Canvassing to generate market appraisals
- Visit properties and provide appraisals
- Generate valuations in a specific postcode area
- Winning instructions for the sales team
- Working independently in the absence of senior management
- Convert valuation opportunities to instructions
- Contacting vendor clients and providing up to date advice on the marketing of the property as well as market conditions
- Previous estate agency and valuation experience
- Previous track record of winning sales instructions
- A valid UK driving license & own car
- An excellent work ethic and ambition to succeed
- Confident and articulate communicator
Hours: Monday - Friday, Saturdays (rota)
Salary/Package: £20,000 - £22,000 basic salary, £35,000 OTE + Company Car/Car allowance + other company benefits and incentives
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.