£40000 - £50000 per annum
2 months ago
My client, an established and growing UK based property company are looking for a motivated Senior Surveyor / Underwriter to join their Croydon office. They focus on offering a swift and easy way of selling residential properties for their clients.
The successful candidate will be working within a rewarding environment and be responsible for valuing residential properties for acquisition by the company.
If you are a strong communicator, a problem solver and enjoy working within a team then this role could be for you.
Key duties will include:
- Valuing residential property to provide initial offers to customers in a timely fashion
- Working with property advisors to ensure turnaround times are delivered to ensure a high level of customer experience
- Using in house tools to establish initial valuations subject to survey
- Assessing formal offer following RICs survey
- Presenting conclusions diligently to management when seeking approval for formal offers
- Update CRM accurately to ensure customers and colleagues are presented with the necessary information to evidence valuation conclusions
- Working with colleagues and management to achieve the company's overall goals and objectives
The successful Senior Surveyor / Underwriter must have the following attributes:
- Residential property experience (Sales & Valuation)
- Minimum level of AssocRICS
- Ideally a RICS registered valuer
- The ability to turn around reports in a timely and accurate fashion
- Attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Strong decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills
- Independent and self-motivated
As a Senior Surveyor / Underwriter you'll be required to work mainly from home but with the aim of working from their Croydon office at some point in the future. There will be an option to work from home for 2 days a week.
In return, my client is offering a basic salary between £35,000-£42,000 with a realistic OTE between £40,000-£50,000
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.