Up to £100000 per annum
3 months ago
My clients are a highly successful and respected organisation associated with the most well-known, most respected and fastest-growing firm in our sector in the country. They have enjoyed a significant amount of growth year on year and are now in the enviable position where expansion is necessary to ensure all their clients are supported as expected. They work with clients with care, professionalism, knowledge and trust; as such they expect all their employees to have the same ethos throughout their career.
My clients have a bank of 100+ clients for you to service. This is an active client bank and a warm handover to all the key clients will be facilitated. Your objective will be to develop additional opportunities within these clients. This includes selling through the family generations, gaining referrals into additional trusted relationships and acquiring introductions into centers of influence. You will also run client servicing events to further develop your client portfolio.
- You are fully Diploma Level 4 qualified and have a proven sales track record
- Ideally you have experience with an IFA firm and understand how that 'client servicing' model works.
- You have overachieved in previous sales/advisor roles
- You can demonstrate that you are very proactive, dynamic, ambitious and aspire to a certain lifestyle for yourself and your family
- You may have IHT or pensions experience which would be an advantage
- You would like the opportunity to take a significant leap forward in your earning capacity. You will be provided with a very attractive income structure that enables you to take significant progressive steps forward in your earing capacity.
- You want to be self-sufficient while having a supporting structure behind you so you can reach your full potential.
- You are able to build up rapport with clients both face to face and on the phone.
- You very self-motivated and are able to work effectively with limited management oversight.
In return for this role my clients are looking to offer a negotiable basic salary of £70,000 (Depending on Experience) with a projected OTE of £100,000.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.