8 months ago
My client is seeking a full-time Site Setting Out Engineer/Supervisor to join their busy team to complement their contract team based in Inverurie.
- Supervise a range of concrete and civils projects
- Supervising employees, subcontractors and agency workers
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings and specification
- Checking materials and work in progress for compliance with the specified requirements
- Preparation of materials requirements from drawing take-off's
- Organising labour, plant and materials for contracts
- Dealing with technical queries and liaising with clients, contractors and design teams
- Responsible for production, profitability, safety and quality of projects
- Working to programmes and deadlines
- Assisting with producing site plans, general arrangements and calculations, using approved engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to understand construction drawings.
- Civil Engineering degree/HND educated in a relevant discipline
- Proficient computer skills
- Experience using total station
- Clean driving licence
- 5 Day SMSTS advantageous
- CSCS Card
- Willing to travel throughout UK.
- Attractive salary and benefits package including a Company Vehicle will be available for the right candidate.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Construction Supervision: 5 years (Preferred)
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.