Up to £75000 per annum + Company Car or Car Allowance
12 days ago
Our client is a highly successful mortgage broker, with a trained support team, producing hundreds of high-quality mortgage & protection leads every month! The Mortgage Team now need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service Mortgage opportunities instantly. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team, in a superb office, shaping the way that they develop our processes lead quality.
This position has come available due to the huge growth in the BTL market, meaning my clients need a specialist to focus on this specific area. The future progression is amazing as they would want you to head up this department and recruit further staff in the future.
- Telephone & Face-to-face advice servicing all of their in-house referrals effectively.
- Sourcing the right mortgages and protection products from a great the whole of market.
- Helping & guiding clients through the process
- Feeding back to & coaching referring colleagues, having input with the operations team to help them constantly improve their service and referral levels
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service & maintaining great client relationships
- Achieving/Exceeding all agreed role targets & KPIs.
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 essential.
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable.
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy-workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success.
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
In return for this fantastic opportunity my clients are offering a basic salary of between £25,000 - £40,000 (Depending on Experience) with a realistic OTE of £75,000. For the right candidate my clients will consider including a Car or Allowance.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.