4 days ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Student Property Manager to join my clients thriving Estate agency group based in Manchester. The successful candidate will be someone who is hardworking, enthusiastic and reliable. You must be presentable, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use your own initiative.
You must have experience in Property Management and have a full clean driving licence to be considered for this position.
This role will include all aspects of Student Property Management including:
- Responsible for the day to day management of a student lettings portfolio made up of between 60-80 HMO's (Houses in multiple occupation)
- Being pro-active in chasing arrears, defects and management issues, whilst also updating both tenants and landlords on such issues.
- Coordinating Move Ins, Move Outs, Inspections and Inventories to be regularly completed.
- Ensure that processes, systems, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Liaising with tenants, contractors and landlords regarding any defect issues and negotiating a quick and fair resolution to any problems for both the landlord and tenant.
- Ensuring all legislation, including safety certificates relating to the properties are kept up to date.
- Drafting and arranging the signing of tenancy and guarantor agreements.
- Issuing notices and renewal of existing tenancies.
- Liaising with the accounts team regarding payments, arrears and invoicing.
- Commitment to achieving excellent performance and delivering an excellent management service.
- Registering deposits and handling any end of tenancy disputes between the landlord and ten
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm with every third Saturday 10:00am-4:00pm
In return my client will offer a basic of £22,000 plus bonus scheme with a view to further progression.