19 days ago
Our client is a highly respected and prestigious estate agency looking for a Surveyor to join their Capital Allowances Consultancy Practice based in London.
The successful candidate will ideally have either a Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying degree - 2:1 level minimum with an interest in carrying out analytical work and with an eagerness to learn and diversify into a new area of practice being essential.
The individual must be a good team player and also able to demonstrate reliability, flexibility and initiative. The candidate must also have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and be able to adapt to ever- changing client and market requirements.
- Cost planning
- Building contract documentation cost analysis
- Company accounts additions cost analysis
- Providing building contract procurement advice for tax purposes
- Undertaking land valuations for tax purposes
- Providing design audit advice for buildings for tax purposes
- Preparation of investment and property valuation reports for capital allowances purposes for clients
- Identifying and attracting new clients by arranging visits and explaining the benefits of capital allowances to investors in Real Estate
- Analysing fixed asset additions to identify expenditure qualifying for capital allowances
- Being involved in a range of capital allowances advisory work including land remediation, transaction planning and technical advisory work
- Preparing client pitches and client presentations
- Co-ordinating the capital allowances due diligence process on acquisitions and disposals of Real Estate
- Articulate, professional and persuasive with a good telephone manner
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office vital (in particular Microsoft Excel)
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Confident addressing Real Estate, legal, tax, accounting and financial issues
- Confident to meet, network and socialise with potential and existing clients
- Has a full driving licence is essential
- Minimum 2:1 degree in Quantity Surveying / Building Surveying
Competitive Basic Salary DOE plus other company benefits.
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
This job has been posted by GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd who is acting as the Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy, working on behalf of their client who is confidential at this stage.