16 days ago
Our client is a highly respected and prestigious estate agency looking for a Commercial Surveyor to join their expanding team based in London. This is a key position for a self-motivated and ambitious individual with an entrepreneurial approach who will 'take ownership' of their professional profile and workload and drive the business forward.
By working in an environment that is agency orientated there is a good level of market commentary and evidence to help underpin valuation and rent review advice. Encompassing a diverse spectrum of work including undertaking loan security valuations on behalf of the major lending organisations.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Delivering Red Book valuation reports to a high standard.
- Develop and identify new business opportunities.
- Keeping up to date with changing legislation and valuation practices.
- Providing valuation advice to clients for loan security, accounts and other purposes.
- Reporting to clients and senior colleagues.
Knowledge and experience:
- RICS qualified.
- RICS Registered Valuer status.
- Ideally a minimum of 1 PQE
- Experience in writing valuation reports for Red Book purposes.
- Good market knowledge & strong commercial awareness.
- Well organised with good attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, research and report writing skills.
- Ability to generate new instructions and build on the existing client base.
- Highly proficient in valuation software, specifically Excel, Argus Valuation Capitalisation, Argus Enterprise and Argus Developer.
My client also offers a Competitive salary and other benefits.
GCB Agency Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.